For Grievances related to Residential Agency & Lettings
Nicolas Van Patrick, a member of the Property Ombudsman Scheme, is proud of the quality of service provided to all our clients and contacts. There may however be occasions when someone feels they have cause for complaint.
Initially, should you have a grievance or concern, you should talk to whoever your contact is within Nicolas Van Patrick / or their respective Office Manager, in the hope that any misunderstandings or difficulties can be resolved locally without recourse to a formal appeal procedure.
If however you wish to take things further then the following procedure applies:-
1) Nicolas Van Patrick Director Patrick Alvarado has been appointed to deal with any complaints and concerns. His correspondence address is 6-8 Montpelier Street, London, SW7 1EZ. His direct line is 020 3 770 3474 and his email is patrick (at) nicolasvanpatrick.com.
2) You may wish to speak with him initially or send a written summary of your complaint. He may require you to confirm the circumstances in writing following a conversation. He will endeavour to acknowledge any grievances within 3 working days.
3) In the absence of Patrick Alvarado for more than 5 working days, the matter will be referred to Nicolas Van Patrick Director, Nicolas Pejacsevich.
4) Following initial contact, he will typically speak with the office with which you have an issue and write to you within 10 working days to summarise his understanding of the circumstances leading to your complaint. You will be invited to make any comments that you may have in relation to this.
5) Once the circumstances have been established, Patrick Alvarado will consider the detail of your complaint and all the evidence, and write to you within 15 working days with the conclusion of his internal investigation into your complaint.
6) If you are still not satisfied after the last stage of the in-house complaint procedure (or more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first made) you can request an independent review from The Property Ombudsman without charge.
The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street
01722 333 306
Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.